Children of Christ Preschool
Registration Now Open
About our Preschool:
Our preschool provides a joyful and creative environment for children to discover and explore the amazing world God has given us! Every day the children are actively engaged in hands-on learning. They discover the joy of new friendships with other children, adults and God! Their world expands in amazing ways!
It is our goal to provide a fun and meaningful preschool experience for 2-5 year olds in a joyful Christian atmosphere! We value and respect each child’s unique and special personality, needs, interests and abilities. Children of Christ Preschool is a fun and creative place for children, teachers and families!
At Our Preschool Your Child Will:
- Experience literature, pre-reading, pre-writing and pre-math skills.
- Participate in small group experiences.
- Enhance social interactions, friendships, and relationships with teachers and peers.
- Experience quiet and active play.
- Participate in teacher-directed and child-initiated activities.
- Experience snack time that develops independence (table setting, passing, serving and pouring).
- Broaden their world through field trips.
- Are certified in CPR, First Aid & Universal Precautions.
- Continuously participate in early childhood training and education.
- Partner with parents to provide the best learning opportunity for each child.
3-4 Year Olds; Monthly Tuition $105. Non-refundable registration fee of $100.
Monday/Wednesday — OR — Tuesday/Thursday
8:45 am – 11:30 am
4-5 Year Olds; Monthly Tuition $145, Non-refundable registration fee of $100.
8:45 am – 11:30 am
- After submitting the registration form, you will receive and email confirmation from the Preschool Director confirming your child’s spot is being held until the non-refundable registration fee is received.
>> If space is available, students can enroll prior to January for our Spring session. Call us at 515-978-8880 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The amount of tuition each year is determined by the Children of Christ Preschool Board of Education.
Our curriculum is decided in collaboration with the Department of Human Services and the Board of Education at Christ the King Lutheran Church. Factors used to determine programs include enrollment, returning student progress, student age and kindergarten entrance expectations.
- One in Christ: This curriculum used for Jesus Time lesson. This curriculum teaches Bible Stories and life-application stories to promote preschoolers’ faith.
- Handwriting Without Tears: This curriculum helps children learn letter and number recognition and formation. This is accomplished through a variety of hands-on activities and materials.
For more information about Children of Christ Preschool call us at 515-978-8880 or email us at email@example.com.