Children of Christ Preschool
We believe that Children of Christ Preschool offers children the best opportunity for achieving the goals of Christian education outside the home. Children of Christ Preschool will help them develop healthy personalities, form values and attitudes for a positive self-image and good relationships. We believe that dedicated and committed Christian teachers and aides will provide young children with numerous opportunities for growth and development.
At Our Preschool Your Child Will:
- Experience literature, pre-reading, pre-writing and pre-math skills.
- Participate in small group experiences.
- Enhance social interactions, friendships, and relationships with teachers and peers.
- Experience quiet and active play.
- Participate in teacher-directed and child-initiated activities.
- Experience snack time that develops independence (table setting, passing, serving and pouring).
- Broaden their world through field trips.
- Are certified in CPR, First Aid & Universal Precautions.
- Continuously participate in early childhood training and education.
- Partner with parents to provide the best learning opportunity for each child.
3-4 Year Olds; Monthly Tuition $95
Monday/ Thursday — OR — Tuesday/Friday
8:45 am – 11:30 am
4-5 Year Olds; Monthly Tuition $135
8:45 am – 11:30 am
>> Non-refundable registration fee of $100 is due with registration form.
The amount of tuition each year is determined by the Children of Christ Preschool Board of Education.
Our curriculum is decided in collaboration with the Department of Human Services and the Board of Education at Christ the King Lutheran Church. Factors used to determine programs include enrollment, returning student progress, student age and kindergarten entrance expectations.
For more information about Children of Christ Preschool, click here for our brochure or call us at 515-967-3349.